Thursday 5 January 2012

signs of growing up or signs of ageing..?

this question suddenly come into my mind
when i accompany mummy to do cny shopping yesterday
i started to have the feeling that cny is just merely a festive season
and i started not to looking forward to it anymore
except for the part where everyone gather together - the reunion

why am i feeling so .. ?!!
well, maybe i had grown up? or in other words, getting older? >_<
( trust me, it is not a fact that i wanna to accept but nothing can be done! )

stepping into the year of 2012
meaning results is gonna to be released in about 40 days
and i will enter into another new chapter of my life very soon
with more responsibility and commitment
coupled with unknown circumstances and challenges coming into my life?

well, perhaps i should stop worrying about my future
despite the fact i'm still unemployed.. :/
life is so unpredictable, since we never get to know what will happen next
so ..
i should live for now!!

hmmm, and then here we go!!
the 1st target of the month - read up <Have A Little Faith> by Mitch Albom
hoping to finish it by the end of this weekend?
(*one of the new year revolution > read to enrich myself!)

lastly, end my 2nd blog post of the year of 366 days with the photo of myself being before and after the hair cut :P


P.S. i'm still not sure whether i should dye my hair.. should i ??

No comments:

Post a Comment