Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy 2012 ! :D

today is the 1st day of 2012
and also it is the reborn of my blog!

i hope i can be persistent enough to update my blog more often  :P


new year meaning everything will start afresh
and i shall put all those past incidents in 2011 right?
looking forward and not looking back!

ummm, it's a new year...
so should be talking about new year revolution right?
here we go..!!

i want to train myself to be a better person with my bad temper staying far far away from me
i want to read up a lot of books, magazines and newspaper to enrich myself
i want to be more hardworking and kick the bad habits of being lazy
i want to love myself a little more n become a happier person

what's next?
new year wishes!!

firstly, i wanna pass my acca this round and also my obu!
i wanna find a good job so that i can officially declared i'm not unemployed anymore!
i wish everyone around me healthy, safe n happy always!


莉玲, 新的一年要继续加油! =)

1 comment: