Friday 13 January 2012

Dreams.

i guess everyone have their own dreams
deep down in their heart
and once upon a time
praying and hoping that those dreams will come true
BUT here is a question
how many of them actually walk their talk and realize those dreams?

........

when i was a teenager
i heard people telling me that going into local university is kind of a great achievement
and somehow i study hard and wish that i'll be one of those who can achieve that
so that my parents will feel proud of me
as they always do
since i was small

.........

life is always unpredictable
so do is my journey after secondary school
i did not continue my study either to Form 6 or other equivalent pre-u courses
instead, i take CAT and ACCA
stepping into a career path of being an accountant
or now to be more specifically, an auditor of one of the big accounting firms in the world
i should admit, i dream BIG
really really big

............

but in reality, it wasn't as easy as i thought
after a few failures and rejections happened in my life
i started to shake
i don't know, whether my dreams are still achievable?
am i really have the criteria to become an auditor?
i started to doubt my own ability
i lost all the confidence that i used to have
LONG TIME AGO

.............

somehow after watching the movie <Already Famous>
i think it was me who wasn't firm enough to get what i want
if not, no matter what happened
it shouldn't be frightening me

just like the female lead in the movie - Lee Kar Kiao, aka Ah Kiao
desired to be a star in the television although in reality she is only a sales girl who sells television
i really admire her determination along the way to achieve her dreams
and i guess this is what i should learn
just like how one of the episode song of the movie sings
"不放弃,我永远不放弃"
(p.s. don't give up, i'll never give up)


i shouldn't be giving up
if it's really what i want
i want my dreams to be realized
and i know i can do it !! 

1 comment: